Polybind Wet Look Sealer is made from acrylic based polymers. Polybind Wet Look Sealer penetrates deep into the concrete paver, thus reducing the oil and dirt penetration, as well as protecting them from the corrosion of de-icing salt. Specifically formulated to be used on unsealed surfaces only.
• Protects and enhances look
• Easier to clean and maintain
• Joint Stabilizer
• Corrosion from de-icing salt
• Ultraviolet rays effects
• Motor oil and grease stains
Seals approx. 175 sq ft (16 sq m) per gallon. Will vary depending on porosity of pavers
APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
1. Always test the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
2. Remove all the stains from the pavers, using Polybind Clean products. Use Gator Clean Eco Soy Stripper to remove any unknown coating that remains on the surface pavers.
3. Remove all contaminated jointing material and replace with Polybind Polymeric Sand. Follow the instructions on the back of the bags for proper sand installation.
4. Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 60°F (16°C) and no rain for the Polybind Polymeric Sand to properly harden.
5. Clean the entire surface with the Polybind Efflorescence Cleaner. This product will remove the efflorescence trapped in the concrete paver pores as well as thoroughly clean the surface for proper sealer adhesion.
6. Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 60°F (16°C) and no rain so the sand & paver surface are dry.
7. Best Practice : Apply 1 coat of Polybind Seal using a sprayer in 60 sq. ft. sections, then use a solvent resistant foam roller to remove the excess sealer left on the surface.
8. Let the sealer dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
1. Concrete pavers should only be sealed 60 days after their installation date. Consult concrete paver manufacturer’s for their recommendation.
2. Concrete pavers and jointing sand MUST be 100% dry.
3. Temperature should be between 60°F (16°C) and 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied.
4. Concrete paver surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 60°F (16°C) and 85°F (29°C).
5. First clean concrete pavers with Polybind Clean products. Remove all oil, grease and rust stains.
6. Use Polybind Efflorescence Cleaner to remove any trapped efflorescence. It also thoroughly cleans the surface to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
7. Use just one (1) layer of sealer.
8. When using Polybind Seal Satin Look Sealer, assure yourself at least 48 hours of dry conditions prior to applying the sealer.
9. Specifically formulated to be used on unsealed surfaces only. Cannot be used as a resealer.
10. Wear protective gloves, eye protection and respiratory protection.
This sealer is to be employed without thinning or diluting under normal environmental conditions. Use acetone for cleaning.