Polybind Eco Seal is an acrylic copolymer used to seal concrete pavers. It penetrates deep into the concrete paver pores, thus reducing the oil and dirt penetration, as well as protecting them from the corrosion of de-icing salt.
No color enhancement
Helps resist corrosion from de-icing salt, ultraviolet rays effects, motor oil and grease stains
Works about 40°F (5°C)
Will not discolor
Coverage will vary depending on joint size and porosity of the surface of the pavers (approx. 100-225 sq. ft. per gallon).
APPLICATIONS & INSTRUCTIONS
Options for Using Polybind Eco Seal:
1. Can be used as a stand alone sealer. Apply at the rate of 200 sq. ft. (18.5 sq. m.) per gallon. Spray on the surface and back roll if needed to even out the surface.
2. Can be used as a Sealer/Joint Sand Stabilizer w/ ASTM C144 Sand. Apply at the rate of 100 sq. ft. (9.3 sq. m.) per gallon, then force the excess sealer from the surface into the joints using a squeegee or roller.
1. Concrete pavers should only be sealed 60 days after their installation date. Consult concrete paver manufacturers for their recommendation.
2. Always test the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq.ft. (0.4 m2) to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
3. Clean the entire surface with the Polybind Efflorescence Cleaner. This product will remove the efflorescence trapped in the concrete paver pores, as well as thoroughly clean the surface for proper sealer adhesion.
4. Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
5. Do not allow sealer to puddle.
6. Temperature should be between 40°F (5°C) and 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied. 7. Concrete paver surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 40°F (5°C) and 85°F (29°C)).
8. Polybind Eco Seal is water repellant, rain safe, after 24 hours.
9. Let the sealer dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
10. Wear protective gloves, eye protection and respiratory protection.
Alliance Designer Products shall not be liable for any non-compliant use, unless the manufacturer, distributor, or seller knows that the supplied coating would be used in a noncompliant manner.
* The container must at all times be stored at above 32°F (0°C) to receive the benefit under the Limited Warranty.